webercal 240Product formerly named: formerly Decofacade.240 ED
webercal 240 is a colored waterproofing and decorative mortar made of hydraulic binders, additives as hydrophobic and water retention agents and pigments. A special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers contribute to unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product.
It can also be applied on concrete and brick blocks.
- Colored Plaster
- Fine aspect finishing
- wide color range
- Low maintenance
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust. Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- Thickness recommended varies following the finishing requested (3 proposed finishes )
- On concrete and non-absorbent substrates the use of a premix rush coat is recommended accordingly.
- During application, the temperature should be between +5°C and +35°C.
- After application, protect the freshly applied webercal 240 from direct sun shine and cure it twice a day for 3 consecutive days.