weberpas deco 320
Acrylic waterproof coating - roll finish
weberpas deco 320 is a semi-fluid acrylic paste with polymer resins. Applied in a thick coat, it provides a flexible waterproof coating for pitched roofs and facades, allowing the product to follow the tension/expansion cycles of the substrate. weberpas deco 320 shows an exceptional resistance to extreme weather conditions. It does not pollute fresh water. It is non-toxic and environmental friendly.it can also be applied over substrates made of Zinc, bitumen, corrugated and galvanized iron. weberpas deco 320 can be used to over-coat existing coatings on a mineral or synthetic resin base that are well adhered and in good condition.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- UV resistance
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
Resists to extreme weather conditions Flexible - 300% elongation Environmental friendly Ideal to seal Monocouche renders
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust. Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- weberpas deco 320 is applied using a cotton roll
- On smooth concrete weberpas PR 339 should be used as primer for better adhesion
- No need for primer when used as a protective coat.