weberpas deco 322
weberpas deco 322 is a heavy duty flexible acrylic elastomeric waterproofing coating derived from specialty polymer compounds. When applied, it forms a tough, highly flexible, seamless, durable elastomeric membrane for the protection of different kind of roofs and substrates. High reflectivity combined with excellent weather ability, UV resistance and strong adhesion make weberpas deco 322 an effective coating for providing long term reflectivity over a wide range of substrates.
- High tensile and elongation strength
- Resistant to aging and UV resistant
- Solar and heat reflective
- Substrate (concrete, metal, wooden roofs, tiles,…) must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Repair if damaged and remove all traces of paint, mould or oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- weberpas deco 322 can be applied using a brush, roller, squeegee or airless spray equipment
- weberpas deco 322 should be diluted with 20% of clean fresh water to act as a priming coat.
- To act as a heavy duty waterprofing apply in two coats, each at an approximate rate of 0.8 kg/sqm, to provide a total of about 2 kg/m2(including the priming coat)
- The properties of weberpas deco 322 will be significantly enhanced by the incorporation of suitable reinforcement, like weber band.
- For metal surfaces, dilute it with 30%, to have minimum thickness.