weberpas deco 355
Acrylic textured coating - sanded finish
weberpas deco 355 is a ready to use high performance acrylic based wet render, sanded finish coating, made of acrylic dispersion for stabilization. It includes a special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers that contribute to a unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product. Special additives improve the product resistance to water and UV lights, thus suitable for external and internal applications.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
Good workability properties Aesthetic appeal UV resistant Water resistant
- Mineral and masonry substrates e.g. cement plasters and cement renders must be completely dry, hard and free of shrinkage and movement
- Remove mould oil from concrete surfaces For renovation the substrate should be free of old plaster and any loose material and peeling paint
- Manually apply weberpas deco 355 with a stainless steel trowel to a carefully controlled thickness not exceeding the aggregate size, maximum 2 mm and the texture is then achieved with a thin plastic trowel Use only potable water for mixing and cleaning of tools Joints should be pre-determined and can be constructed by carefully butt-joining the edges to achieve a seamless joint.
- Clean potable water can be added to weberpas deco 355 to aid workability; max 0.5 liter per 20 kg bucket
- For neutralization of the substrate apply weberpas PR 300 one day before the application of weberpas deco 355.
- Application must be continuous; use the same tools and in one direction only.
- Windows, window boards, floors must be masked to avoid damage during application