weberpas PR SILProduct formerly named: formerly Weber.pas prime - weber.prim Primer
weberpas PR SIL is a ready-to-use primer made of organic components, alkali resistant pigments and additives. weberpas PR SIL is used for internal and external walls in association with weberpas deco, for the equalization and neutralization of the substrate before the application of weberpas deco and silicone-based wet renders.
It is available in white.
- Provides an even suction for the substrate
- Ready to use
- Easy to apply
- Mineral and masonry substrates e.g. lime and cement plasters and cement renders must be completely dry and hard and free of shrinkage and movement.
- Remove mould oil from concrete surfaces
- For renovation the substrate should be free of old plaster and any loose material and peeling paint
- Repaired areas of the surface should have the same strength and hardness as the existing substrate
- Apply with a sponge roller or brush
- No water to be added
- For neutralization of the substrate apply weberpas PR SIL 1 day before application of weberpas deco
- Protect from direct sun and rain during application