weberfloor epo level
Solvent free epoxy product designed to repair and level substartes.
Weberfloor Epo Level is a 3 components solvent free epoxy product, especially designed to repair and level floors prior to the application of Polyurethane and epoxy screeds or coatings.
Surface of application
- Solvent-Free three component epoxy mortar.
- Very high flexural strength.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High flowability.
- Excellent yield.
- Easy to apply.
- Cost effective.
- Maximum substrate moisture content should not exceed 5% (CM).
- surface tensile adhesion shall not be less than 1MPa.
- Over coating time at 3 mm thickness: minimum 48 hours and max 7 days.
- Tack free at 3mm thickness: 4 hours 30 min.
- Pedestrian traffic at 3mm thickness: 48 hours.
- Road traffic at 3mm thickness: 7 days.
- Consumption: 1.6 kg/m2/1mm.
Pot life: 4 hours at 25°C.
- Not recommended for UV exposed application.
- Not applicable on wet substrate.
- Not applicable at thickness below 1 mm.