weberfloor epogravelProduct formerly named: formerly Epogravel
weberfloor epogravel is a two components, low viscosity, epoxy substrate primer and aggregate binder designed specifically for decorative aggregate surfacings in residential, commercial and institutional environments. Surfacings made with weberfloor epogravel are suitable for both interior and exterior applications. The binder's resistance to wear and impact, environmental extremes and common chemicals make it ideally suited for a variety of decorative surfacing applications.
Used in conjunction with suitable aggregate,weber.floor epogravel is employed as a substrate primer and aggregate binder on concrete, masonry, stone, compacted soil and steel substrates.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Decorative binder
- high abrasion resistance
- Maximum substrate moisture content should not exceed 5%
- Sustrate surface tensile adhesion shall not be less than 1MPa
- Applicable by brush or roller
Pot life: 1 hour at 30°C
- Light foot traffic: 48 hours
- Heavy traffic: 7 days
- Not applicable on wet substrate
- Not applicable on low surface