weberfloor 620 PMBProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.620 PMB
weberfloor 620 PMB is a proprietary polymer modified hydraulic binder which when mixed with sand will give a rapid drying, shrinkage controlled semi-dry floor screed. The resulting screed is ideal for use in all instances in place of traditional semi dry screed, i.e. unbonded, bonded or floating constructions; standard or heated screeds. weberfloor 620 PMB improves the quality, strength and drying speed of the screed over standard cement screeds.
- Rapid drying, shrinkage controlled semi-dry floor screed.
- Improves quality, strength and drying speed.
- Applicable as bonded, unbonded, or flooted screed
- Apply slurry coat prior the application of weberfloor 620 PMB as bonding application
- 20 kg weberfloor 620 PMB to be mixed with 160 dry sand and 10-12 L water
- fast drying
- Not suitable for direct application of PVC, vinyl, rubber, or parquet
- Not recommended for industrial areas
- Avoid foot traffic before 12-24 hours from the application
- Do not add water to the mixture