weberfloor easy 625
High performance easy leveling, pumpable screed
Weberfloor easy 625 is an easy-leveling screed, with very low shrinkage and pumpability characteristics. The low shrinkage feature allows the applicator to apply weberfloor easy 625 at large areas without the need of control joints. Due to its flowable consistency, weberfloor easy 625 can be pumped without bleeding or without affecting its final performance with an application thickness varying from 20 to 60mm. It can reach 100 mm thickness when adjusting the level at punctual areas. Once applied, weberfloor easy 625 requires only to be covered with plastic sheet for two or three days. It is made of special cement, selected aggregates and additives which give the product its high performance in terms of low shrinkage, adhesion, strength, and segregation resistance. The mix design is readily mixed to produce a screeding-flowable consistency. It is easily applied and finished.
- Easy to apply & clean
- Suitable for wide range of tiles
- Low shrinkage
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg, 25 kg||20 kg||50 kg, 25 kg||50 kg, 25 kg||50 kg, 25 kg||50 kg, 25 kg|
- Easy leveling screed
- Low shrinkage property
- Thickness from 20 to 60 mm
- Can reach 100mm thickness at punctual areas
- Pumpable can be used as part of comfort solutions
- Substrate should be clean, sound, repaired and primed.
- Weberfloor easy 625 Can be pumped by using the suitable pumpable machine.
- Use a wobbler during the finishing.
- Suitable to adjust substrate irregularities between 20 and 100 mm.
- Can be used as bonded, un-bonded, and floated screed.
- Fix soft strips as a separation between walls, columns and floors. Fix control joints each 50 m2.
- Do not apply on wood, or metal substrates.
- Accept carpet and wood floors.
- Not suitable for heavy loads areas.
- Not suitable under direct application of vinyl, rubber, linoleum, PVC.