weberfloor epo prime
High quality two-component epoxy primer, designed for priming non-porous, non-absorbent or dense substrate, such as tile or stone
weberfloor epo prime is a high quality two-component epoxy primer ,designed for priming nonporous, non-absorbent or dense substrate, such as tile or stone ,using sand broadcast method prior to applying Weber self-leveling compound. weberfloor epo prime ensures a perfect bonding with smoothing and leveling compounds and cementitious mortars. weberfloor epo prime is a low viscosity, excellent wetting ability, very easy to apply provides excellent bonding for the substrate.
Surface of application
High barrier against moisture.
Very low volatile organic content (VOC ).
Good penetration into absorbent substrates.
Very good chemical resistance.
Suitable for floor heating system as an intermediate coat between the Screed and self-leveling.
Very good workability.
High resistance to alkalinity.
- Mix the component A using a low-speed electric drill (max. 400 rpm) and empty it totally into the component B.
- Afterwards mix both components with an electric drill and the pre-said stirrer for approx. 2 minutes, at least until a homogenous mixture of uniform color is achieved.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the product is thoroughly mixed also in the corners and the bottom of the mixing container.
- Apply immediately the material after mixing and Avoid mixing of partial quantities.
- Do not apply this product if the substrate moisture content is greater than 5 % CM.
- Do not allow the epoxy primer to harden on equipment.
- Clean tools and equipment with solvents such as Xylene.