webersys 2100 XPUProduct formerly named: formerly Floortop.2100 XPU
weberfloor eposil is a two-component epoxy primer designed to seal the porosity of the substrate thus providing a homogeneous and adherent surface to various epoxy coating systems. It improves the resistance of concrete to chemicals and daily abrasion, and reduces its absorption of water and salts.
weberdry 360 PU It is a one component liquid applied polyurethane membrane.
weberfloor 215 PUV It is a pigmented aliphatic polyurethane, wear resistant, semi-rigid and color stable. As it is UV and weather stable weberfloor 215 PUV is used as a top-coat over exposed waterprooﬁng coatings to protect from high wear conditions.
Resistant to frost, it is used over weberdry 360 PU or weberdry 350 PU, on surfaces subject to high public pedestrian and medium car trafﬁc.
- Complete Epoxy / PU system
- Ideal for car parks
- UV resistant system
- Substrate should be cleaned and repaired
- Maximum moisture in the substrate should not exceed 5%
- weberdry 360 PU package should be kept well closed before application
- Silica sand to be sprinkled on wet and fresh coat of weberdry 360 PU
- Do not apply on wet surfaces
- Do not add water or solvent to the mixture
- Not applicable on walls