weber putty New Product
Surface of application
is a ready to use water-based ready-mixed paintable skimming compound used for plaster walls and ceilings, filling cracks and flattens the unevenness surface to provide a smooth high quality finishing. weber putty is a skimming compound can be coated with water-based coating application
- Excellent adhesion to the concrete substrate
- Extra white
- Scratch resistant
- Sandable and paintable
- Correcting imperfect concrete surface or cement/sand plaster before painting
- Single component - ready and easy to use
- Smooth and superior finish
- Substrates must be clean, sound, dust free and free from all traces of oil and laitance. Traces of mould joints must be levelled.
- weber putty is applied using a stainless steel trowel or stucco blade.
Allow drying first layer of weber putty thick, and then applying weber putty thin white in a thin layer at a thickness of 3mm.
- Surfacing is obtained with one or several passes depending on requested finish.
- To make sure that the first coat is set and dried before applying the second one.
- In hot weather, it is recommended to moisten the substrate prior the application.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use