weberbloc fix LW-BProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.bloc fix LW-B
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Mounting mortar for light weight bricks
Surface of application
weberbloc fix LW-B is a ready mix mortar that requires only the addition of water. It is made of cement, lime, graded sand and additives for improved workability, bonding and water retention.
weberbloc fix LW-B is particularly adapted for mounting light weight bricks.
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for light weight bricks
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance. It must not be over heated nor frozen.
- Mix a 50 kg bag of weberbloc fix LW-B with 7.5 to 8.5 liters of potable cool water. Mixing has to be done with a mechanical mixer.
- In hot weather, the surface receiving weberbloc fix LW-B should be brushed with some water immediately prior to application.
- Not suitable for fix concrete normal block
- Not suitable to bond fresh concrete to old concrete
- Care should be taken in order not to mount blocks if a dry skin has already formed on the freshly-applied mortar