|-||-||-||40 Kg||40 Kg||40 Kg||40 Kg||40 Kg|
Light weight acoustic and thermal insulating plaster
Surface of application
weberpremix acoutherm is a dry mortar made of special hemi-hydrated gypsum perlite binders and specific additives to enhance workability and adhesion. It has good thermal and acoustic insulating and fire resistance properties.
- Lightweight plaster
- Sound insulation
- Thermal insulation
- For application over smooth and high absorbent concrete, it is recommended to prime the substrate with weberpremix 500 prime.
- Cement based substrates should be dampened 3 hours before application. In hot weather, dampen masonry block substrate 10 minutes before application.
- Once applied on the surface, the product must beleveled and smoothened out with a ruler and a steel trowel. To finish the surface, wait till the product begins to thicken and smoothen the surface with an american trowel.
- Not recommended for external use
- weberpremix acoutherm should not be under any circumstance water cured