Portland cement plaster
weberpremix SP-2 is a cementitious ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability and curing. weberpremix SP-2 is recommended for external and internal plastering on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up.weberpremix SP-2 can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.For the application on Light Weight concrete blocks, it is recommended to use weberpremix SP-3 FL which is reinforced with polypropylene fibers.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
F or traditionnal plastering Well adapted to dried conditions Better shrinkage control
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 15 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers
- A spatter dash slurry coat (weberpremix SRC-1, SRC-2 or SRC-S) should be applied as a key coat for improved bonding & adhesion of subsequent layers
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-2, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Not applicable on concrete without rush coat weberpremix SP-2 should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.
- Protect the newly applied weberpremix SP-2 plaster from sunshine and wind.