weberpremix SP-6 WPProduct formerly named: formerly Premix.SP-6 WP
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Cement based ready mix plaster
Surface of application
weberpremix SP-6 WP is a cementitious ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability and curing.weberpremix SP-6 WP contains a special waterproofing additive to reduce the water absorption of the plaster. weberpremix SP-6 WP is recommended for external and internal plastering on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up. weberpremix SP-6 WP can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors. For the application on Light Weight concrete blocks, it is recommended to use weberpremix SP-3 FL which is reinforced with polypropylene fibers.
- High quality
- fiber reinforced and rich in additives
- Cost saving
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-6 WP, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Finish the surface with a wooden or steel edge
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers. The 1st layer should be roughened then cured. The 2nd layer should be applied at least 48 hrs after the 1st one.el float as required.Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- Not applicable on concrete without rush coat
- Not applicable at thicknesses higher than 20mm
- Do not apply on painted surfaces or floors