|-||-||-||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||50 kg|
CEMENT BASED (SULFATE-RESISTANT) DRY READY MIX PLASTER
Surface of application
weberpremix SP-7 is a sulfate-resistant cementitious ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works in a clean and speedy manner, while keeping a homogeneous mix. Due to its high content in additives and fibers, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability and curing. weberpremix SP-7 is recommended for external and internal plastering on block walls, ceilings, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up. weberpremix SP-7 can be applied traditionally by hand or by using modern plaster-spraying machines. It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors. For the application on light weight concrete blocks, it is recommended to use weberpremix SP-3 FL.
- Improved workability
- E nhanced shrinkage control
- The substrate must be clean, sound, and free from dust and all traces of oil and laitance.
- A few hours before the application of weberpremix SP-7, dampen the rush coat with clean water.
- Let the product set properly on the surface before any curing
- It should not be used on painted surfaces or floors.
- Not recommended for the application on light weight concrete blocks
- A spatter dash slurry coat (weberpremix SRC-1, SRC-2 or SRC-S) should be applied as a key coat for improved bonding & adhesion of subsequent layers.
- Recommended thickness between 10 and 20 mm in one layer, if more thickness is required, the application should be done in two layers.