weberpremix key coat
|50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg||50 Kg|
Ready mixed spatterdash slurry coat
Surface of application
weberpremix key coat is a ready mixed mortar based on mineral bonding agent used for preparing cement based surfaces before rendering. It improves the adhesion of the new plaster, cement & gypsum based. It is applied on internal or external walls and ceilings, fair faced concrete, masonry blocks, and old cement based plaster.
- High adherence on the substrate
- Applicable on a variety of surfaces
- Substrates must be sound, clean, dust free and free from all traces of oil, curing compound, gypsum, paint or laitance.
- For specific cases, when an important adhesion is required, 1 kg of weberad 240 LTX can be added to the mixing water.
- The support must be dampened a few hours before the application of weberpremix key coat
- The new material has to be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 3 to 4 times daily.
- Mix a 50 kg bag with 9 to 10 liters of potable cool water with an electric mixer in order to obtain the consistency desired.
- Do not apply over floor substrate
- Not applicable as slurry adhesive