webercol flex - LebanonProduct formerly named: formerly Carroflex
webercol flex is a two-component cement-based polymer modified, flexible, waterproof tile adhesive for internal & external use. It is a ready mix powder containing cement, siliceous sand and additives.
webercol flex has outstanding qualities such as high bonding strength, high resistance to water and chemicals, water tightness and flexibility.
webercol flex is used internally and externally with a wide range of small to large tiles and in cases of permanent exposure to high degrees of humidity.
- Highly flexible
- Very high bonding
- Non-slip (non-sag)
- Grouting to be done after 24 hours from the application
Open time: 30 mins at 20 deg C
- Service temperature: -20 °C to 70°C
- Over difficult substrates such as gypsum, wood... primer is recommended
- Not suitable for metal substrates
- Do not add water on the mixture
- Do not fix tiles after the