weberdry 210 AFCProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.210 AFC
weberdry 210 AFC is elastic, acrylic, water-based, Waterproof membrane. weberdry 210 AFC is designed for under tile use in demanding internal & external waterproofing applications. Properly applied, weberdry 210 AFC cures to form a durable, elastic, seamless odorless and impervious membrane that will not re-emulsify once it has fully cured even if continually immersed in water. It has a good resistance to alkalis, salt solutions & diluted acids, non hazardous composition with excellent strength & flexible characteristics
- Durable, elastic, seamless odorless and impervious
- Good resistance to alkalis, salt solutions & diluted acids
- Substrates should be dry, smooth, sound and free from oil, grease, waxes, dust, laitance and all loose matter.
- Any surface defects should be repaired prior to application of membrane.
- Wherever tiling on weberdry 210 AFC is required, it is recommended that the tiling must start 24 hours after the application of weberdry 210 AFC.
- H owever water ponding on wet area should not be allowed for durations exceeding 48 hours.