weberdry flex is a ready to use one component product, based on an elastomeric acrylic paste with co-polymer resins. It can be used on properly prepared surfaces such as concrete, masonry. It is mainly used to cover hairline cracks and visibly open cracks.
- Protective and decorative film
- Permanent elasticity
- Excellent adhesion
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufﬁciently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- All imperfections, cracks must be repaired using suitable materials from our range of products before application of weberdry flex
- Good application is required to avoid surface bubble formation.