weberdry gum is a ready-to-use, acrylic base , one component, and yellow-colored paste. It is designed for waterproofing under tiling in wet areas that do not experience water pressures. When fully cured, weberdry gum forms a durable, elastic, seamless, odorless and impervious membrane that will not re-emulsify if continually immersed in water. It has a good resistance to alkalis, salt solutions & diluted acids, non-hazardous composition with excellent strength & flexible characteristics
- Ideal for waterproofing under tiling
- Highly elastic
- Extreme durability
- Substrates should be dry, smooth, sound and free from oil, grease, waxes, dust, laitance and all loose matter.
- Any surface defects should be repaired prior to application of membrane.
- Concrete substrate is recommended to be primed with weberdry prime 338
- Wait at least 24 hours after application of weber.dry gum before tiling.
- The final thickness of the product must exceed 1mm in order to form a consistent, seamless and flexible membrane.
- Wait 6 hours between a coat and another