weberdry fiber SBProduct formerly named: Formerly Waterproof.fibre SB
|20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L||200 L|
Solvent based fibrated bituminous protective coating weberdry fiber SB is a single component, cold applied highly stable fibrated solvent-base bitumen. It contains mineral stabilizers, special adhesion additives, and reinforcing fibers. The incorporation of high quality selected bitumen ensures excellent water and moistures proof properties (vapor barrier).
webedry fiber SB is asbestos free, flexible, and resistant to naturally occurring chemicals.
It adheres to most substrates; concrete, blocks and bricks, wood, and steel.
Surface of application
- The surface must be dry, free from dust, loose or badly adhered particles and any dirt in general, including any pity or anti-adherent remains.
- weberdry fiber SB can be applied on smooth or rough surfaces
- Hollows and unevenness must be repaired with adequate cement mortar like weberrep 331 TX, webertec 311 MC... to obtain an even surface
- Cold applied
- Solvent-Base bitumen
- Excellent water and moistures proof properties
- Resistant to chemicals
- Good adherence
- The tools used, including the spray nozzle, must be cleaned with a solvent as often as necessary to avoid weberdry fiber SB from drying on the tools and spoiling them.
- it is not advisable to apply the product on very polished surfaces, i.e. burnished or glazed, as these would have to be slightly roughened prior to application.