weberdry prime SBProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.prime SB
|-||-||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L||20 L|
|-||-||-||200 L||200 L||200 L||-||-|
Solvent based bitumen primer weberdry prime SB is solvent-based primer, used for the preparation of surface to be waterproofed, with the aim of improving adherence of the waterproofing bituminous membranes to the substrate. The product can be applied on the majority of traditional surface in building.
Surface of application
- The surface must be dry, free from dust, loose or badly adhered particles and any dirt
- Hollows and unevenness must be repaired with cement mortar, to obtain an even surface
- Fast- drying
- Excellent coverage rate
- High penetration capacity on porous surface
- Excellent adherence to all traditional substrate in building
- Not advisable to apply the product on very polished surfaces, i.e. burnished or glazed, as these would have to be slightly roughened prior to application.
- The tools used must be cleaned with White Spirit type solvent as often as necessary to avoid weberdry prime SB from drying on the tools and spoiling them