Uniflex PL 3mm
|1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||-||-||-||-||-|
SBS modified bituminous membrane - Plain
Surface of application
Wall, Floor, Roof
A high performance elastomeric waterproofing membrane which combines the ability to withstand high ambient temperature with the usual characteristics of an SBS membrane of high flexibility at low temperature that makes it easy to apply at sub-zero temperatures.
- SBS modified bituminous membrane - Plain
- Positive vapour barrier
- High ﬂexibility during application
- Suitable for basement and foundation works
- Accommodates structural movements
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and to chemical attacks
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched
- Application of the product need a technical applicator