weberdry 156 FW Grey
Flexible cement based waterproof coating
weberdry 156 FW is a two-component flexible cementitious coating used as a waterproof plaster or render over masonry and concrete. weberdry 156 FW is composed of a cement mortar with additives, and of a liquid component.Mixed together on site, the product is easy to apply and is used as an effective protection coating on walls against: water-borne salts (chlorides, sulfates), wear, weather and chemicals, atmospheric gases and carbonation, from rusting of steel reinforcements. It is a non-shrink mortar
Surface of application
|22.5 kg kit, 37.5 kg kit|
- Flexible cementitious coating
- Easy to apply
- Waterproofer plaster or renderer over masonry and concrete.
- Effective protection coating on walls against chemicals and weather conditions.
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, free from grease, dust and friable matters
- Damp down the concrete surface with clean water, but free of standing water
- Any damage or concrete defect should be repaired in advance
- In dry weather, wind or sunshine, take all necessary measures to prevent the coating from violent draughts
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine. Work in the shade if possible