Features and benefits
- Suitable for Hand and spray applications
- Easy to apply by brush or in thin trowel applications.
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- In dry weather, wind or sunshine, take all necessary measures to prevent the coating from violent draughts.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine. Work in the shade if possible.
- weberdry 107 HFX will not bond to surfaces that have been treated previously with a water repellent
- When needed, flood test on weberdry 107 HFX can be carried out prior tiles fixing.
- Allow one week curing before flood test.
- Remove weberdry 107 HFX from tools and equipment with water. Hardened material can only be removed mechanically.