weberdry 107 HFXProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.107 HFX
weberdry 107 HFX is a highly flexible polymer modified, hydraulic cement based, two-component system consisting of dry Component A (special cement+additives) and liquid Component B (acrylic copolymer+additives).
- Suitable for Hand and spray applications
- Easy to apply by brush or in thin trowel applications.
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, and free from grease, oil, dust or any friable matters.
- Recommended cleaning methods are high pressure water cleaning and sandblasting.
- Any damage or concrete defect should be repaired in advance.All corners should be saw-cut and filled with a non-shrink thixotropic mortar like weberep 331 TX. All honeycombs or holes should be widened and filled with a non-shrink mortar like weberep 350 NSG.
- It is necessary to stop any running water prior to the application of weberdry 107 HFX. Use a fast setting cementitious plugging mortar (weberdry 150 BLC) to seal water leaks.
- Before applying weberdry 107 HFX, damp abundantly the substrate to be treated
- Do not exceed maximum layer thickness.
- In dry weather, wind or sunshine, take all necessary measures to prevent the coating from violent draughts.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine. Work in the shade if possible.
- weberdry 107 HFX will not bond to surfaces that have been treated previously with a water repellent
- When needed, flood test on weberdry 107 HFX can be carried out prior tiles fixing.
- Allow one week curing before flood test.
- Remove weberdry 107 HFX from tools and equipment with water. Hardened material can only be removed mechanically.