weberdry 150 BLCProduct formerly named: formerly Waterproof.150 BLC
weberdry 150 BLC is fast-setting hydraulic cement that instantly and durably stops slight or serious water leaks.
weberdry 150 BLC hardens in less than 1 minute and slightly increases in volume during setting.
It is supplied as a ready-to-mix dry powder. It does not contain any aggressive or harmful products. weberdry 150 BLC prevents corrosion, can be used underwater and resists very high pressure
- Fast setting plugging mortar
- High pressure resistant
- Chip away the location to be plugged, in order to obtain an opening with clean edges.
- Remove soil and crumbly material. Mix small amounts of weberdry 150 BLC with some clean water.
- The mixture obtained must be thick.
- Large leaks must be stopped progressively.
- Wearing a glove is a must for hand application
- The plug needs to be cool, and must be kept moist for approximately 15 minutes
- After applying, keep the surface cool and moist for 15 minutes