|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
Crystallization cementitious waterproofing
Surface of application
weberdry crystal is mono-component crystalline waterproofing product composed of special cement, proprietary blends of chemicals and sands that, when mixed with water and applied, penetrates into concrete and concrete unit masonry and reacts chemically with the byproducts of cement hydration in the presence of water to develop crystalline growth within substrate capillaries to produce an impervious, dense, waterproof substrate mechanism of action
- Prevents surface problems.
- Withstands positive and negative water pressure.
- Sealing off hairline cracks.
- Removes moisture in concrete
- Corrosion reduction of reinforcing steel in the concrete.
- All surfaces to be treated with weberdry crystal must be thoroughly inspected.
- The concrete surface must be cleaned and free from oil, grease, paint, loose dust, mud and laitance.
- Honeycombs should be hacked off to expose the concrete.
- Clean surface with water before repairing.
- Ensure the substrate is moist but not visibly wet as moistures must be present in the capillaries prior to the application of weberdry crystal.
- New concrete must be at least three days old before it should be treated.
- Horizontal surfaces should not have curing agents or hardeners applied prior to the application of weberdry crystal.
- Hose down the entire surface of the treated area thoroughly with water twice a day for a minimum 1 day
- The mixture should be used up within half hour, after which time it will start to thicken. Never add extra water to restore workability.
- Once applie on the substrate protect it from direct sunlight, frost, wind and rain for 57 days.