weberdry tar ESF
High build solvent-free coal tar epoxy coating.
A two component high build, solvent free, coal tar epoxy product with outstanding water and crude oil resistance that makes it eminently suitable for use as an anticorrosive on underwater areas (especially where cathodic protection is envisaged). The superior adhesion and chemical resistance of epoxy resin along with the flexibility and excellent water resistant qualities of pitch produce a good system of coating or concrete and steel substrates. Especially formulated to provide single coat application up to 500 microns dry film thickness. Suitable for use in sewerage tanks.
Surface of application
|20 Lit||20 Lit||20 Lit||20 Lit||20 Lit||20 Lit||20 Lit|
- Solvent free
- Anticorrosion role in underwater areas
- Excellent chemical resistance to sewage water
- Grit blast surface thoroughly to Sa 2.5 or better.
- Previously primed surfaces should be free from loose deposits, rust and grease and also be dry.
- Concrete surface should be dry, free of loose concrete
- Do not thin weberdry tar ESF
- Cleaning of equipment with thinner
- Maximum recommended time interval between coats is 7 days