weberdry epo PW
|13 kg||13 kg||13 kg||13 kg||13 kg||13 kg||13 kg||13 kg|
|24 kg||24 kg||24 kg||24 kg||24 kg||24 kg||24 kg||24 kg|
weberdry epo PW is a two-part, solvent free, non-toxic, epoxy resin based coating with outstanding mechanical properties.
It is specially formulated to have excellent chemical and high abrasion resistance, as well as superb waterproofing features for concrete and metals surfaces.
weberdry epo PW is available in two colors white and blue to ease visual checking of achieving two coats application on different colors.
- Easy to apply, solvent free, non-toxic
- High Abrasion resistance
- Approved for direct contact with potable water
- Polyamine curing
- Doesn’t need primer
- Hygienic and anti-fungus growth
- Very good resistance to corrosion and chemicals attack
- All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from grease, laitance, oil or dust. Remove all loose material.
- Moisture content should not exceed 5%.
- New concrete should be at least 28 days old.
- Possible surface irregularities need to be smoothened.
- weberdry epo PW doesn’t need primer
- It is highly recommended to use different color in each coat to control hiding all surfaces in both applications
- weberdry epo PW two pack system must be well mixed to ensure proper chemical reaction
- The product should be applied immediately to ensure a continuous coating of uniform thickeness