weberdry 610 iProduct formerly named: formerly "Conrep.i 610"
|10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg||10.92 kg|
|27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg||27.3 kg|
weberdry 610 i is a low viscosity MDI-based water reactive polyurethane injection, composed of a resin component and a catalyst.
weberdry 610 i reacts with water to form a rigid hydrophobic seal.
- Free expansion
- Penetrates deep in fine cracks
- Does not shrink after curing
- Resistant to Chemicals
- To inject the mixture with a single component pump (manual, electric, pneumatic) in the crack
- The injection process is carried out using injection bore packers.
- The reaction speed can be controlled by varying the amount of catalyst
- Water sealing of cracks and big gaps in walls, floors, concrete constructions,… which are not liable to settings and movements.
- To clean pump and equipment every time there is stop of more than 15 minutes with cleaner or whenever necessary and at the end of the injection