weberdry 135 WR
Silane/Siloxane water based surface water repellent
Surface of application
weberdry 135 WR is a ready-to-use surface waterproofer made from a silane/siloxane polymer, intended to leave a colorless, hydrophobic coat on inorganic construction materials. Once applied, weberdry 135 WR is absorbed by capillary action and is turned into a hydrophobic siloxane by humidity.
The product has strong penetration into the material because of low molecular weight.
It is perfectly suited for strongly alkaline construction materials. weberdry 135 WR makes a non-tacky, self-cleaning film.
Pores and capillaries are not filled up by treatment with weberdry 135 WR. Consequently, the impregnated building material preserves most of its original water vapor permeability, allowing the substrate to breath.
weberdry 135 WR can also be used to help in preventing mould and fungus formation.
- Easy to apply
- Forms non-tacky, self- cleaning film
- Prevent mould and fungus formation
- The surface to be treated must be sound, dry, free from powder residues and dust, and cracks must be repaired.
- Concrete, cement and rough cast must be aged at least 28 days before weberdry 135 WR can be applied.
- Protect elements not to be treated (aluminium, wood…).
- For all substrates and specially natural stones, it is strongly recommended to carry out a sample trial on site.
- Not suitable for immerged surface.
- Do not apply any inorganic rough coat finishing or lime based paints over a substrate treated with weberdry 135 WR