Features and benefits
- Natural stone aspect
- Durable, weatherproof
- Allows the substrate to breathe
- Low maintenance
- Scaffolding must be independently tied to allow for an uninterrupted application.
- Any faults in the structure, particularly those which may lead to moisture penetration must be rectified.
- To avoid dampness and discoloration rendering should be avoided below DPC and within 150 mm of ground level
- For good quality application panel size should be controlled: a maximum of 6m² is recommended as a workable size.
- Expansion joints should be included to coincide with joints in the substrate and carried through all render coats.
- Feature stop details, angles and joints in weber.mineralite should be formed using clean and straight hardwood battens of 5mm thickness with chamfered edges
- All equipment must be washed with clean water immediately after use.
- Waste material should not be emptied into drainage systems.