webercal palmProduct formerly named: formerly Decofacade.250 AP
Decorative arabian render for internal and external use
webercal palm is a colored plaster for internal and external use. It is designed to match the appearance of traditional Arabic houses to be used internally externally on block walls and concrete surfaces. A special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers contribute to unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product. It also contains additives to improve water retention and adhesion, thus minimizing occurrence of cracks.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- UV resistance
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
Old heritage Arabic plaster One single layer application Weatherproof Workable application Low maintenance
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- Moisten the substrate if it is dry at the time of application.
- webercal palm is applied using a stainless steel or plastic trowel in circular, horizontal or vertical motion. Alternatively, a soft sponge or polystyrene float.
- On block work substrates, level/ fill the block work joints to get the same surface level at least 48 hours before the application of weber.cal palm.
- For better adhesion and finishing aspect, we recommend the use of the company’s appropriate ready mixed spatterdash coat on block work before the product application
- After application, protect the freshly applied mortar from direct sun shine and cure it twice a day for 3 consecutive days.