webercal SP/TProduct formerly named: formerly Decofacade.230 RC - Decofacade.243 SDR
Decorative spatter dash colored textured
webercal SP/T is a projected decorative render made of hydraulic binders, additives as hydrophobic and water retention agents and pigments. A special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers contribute to unique workability properties product for interior or exterior applications.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- UV resistance
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg||25 kg|
Weatherproof and decorate concrete and masonry Mixes easily with potable water Spray application Available in pre-blended colors Consistent color finish Excellent adhesion Highly durable
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Cracks, voids and holes on old concrete should be repaired prior to application of webercal SP/T The substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred. Immediately double back with the finish coat before the first coat has lost its surface sheen.
- Apply webercal SP/T with a professional type high production plaster spray gun or hopper type gun Protect the newly applied material from sunshine and wind.
- The new material should be cured with water for at least three days by spraying 2 to 3 times daily.