weberpral KProduct formerly named: formerly Decofacade.242 CP
weberpral K is a colored waterproofing and decorative mortar made of hydraulic binders, additives as hydrophobic and water retention agents and pigments. A special selection of graded quartz sand and fillers contribute to unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product.
It can be applied on concrete, cement, render, brick, block work
- Scraped (Stone aspect)
- A vast range of colors coping with architectural requirements
- Suitable for application by wet mortar pump
- The background surface to be rendered must be free from contamination, dirt, curing compound, releasing agent, laitance
- In hot weather and dry winds,wet the substrate before application by spraying water in order to prevent premature drying of weberpral K
- Wait until the film of water has disappeared before applying weberpral K
- When the surface is hard enough, scrap it.The timing to start this process is when the material does not stick on the scrapping tool
- The mixing rate and mixing time must be constant to avoid shade variations after drying.
- Do not apply weberpral K under rain or on frozen surface ,or where there is a risk of rain or frost within the next 24 hours.
- Avoid application under full sunlight or in strong winds.
- The minimum thickness should be 6 mm throughout after scraping.
- It is recommended to use plastic sheeting to protect fresh applied render from wind and direct sunshine and do not allow the plastic to touch the finished surfaces