weberpas deco GM
Acrylic textured coating - coarse finish
weberpas deco GM is a ready to use acrylic coarse finish coating made of graded quartz sand and fillers that contribute to a unique workability properties while giving an exceptional aesthetic appeal to the product. Special additives improve the product resistance to water and UV lights, thus suitable for external and internal applications.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- UV resistance
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
High workability Aesthetic appeal UV resistant Water resistant
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- weberpas deco GM is applied using a stainless steel trowel and leveled with a plastic trowel giving the directions of the ribs.
- Prime the substrate with weberpas PR 300 at least one day before the application of weberpas deco GM.