weberpas deco SILProduct formerly named: formerly Weber.pas deco - weber.pas Silikat
weberpas deco SIL is a ready-to-use high performance organo-mineral-based wet render made of kali waterglass, dispersion for stabilization, marble sands, high performance pigments UV stable and additives. weberpas deco SIL is used for internal and external walls as a decorative render over a plastered substrate e.g. grey renders; can also be used as the finishing coat for webertherm OM ETICS systems.
It is available in 16 standard colors.
- Mineral aspect
- Durability, (UV resistance)
- Low sensitivity to dust
- Good water repellency
- Ability to cover micro cracks on existting substrates
- Adapted pntp ETICS systems
- Mineral and masonry substrates e.g. lime and cement plasters and cement renders must be completely dry and hard and free of shrinkage and movement.
- Remove mould oil from concrete surfaces
- For renovation the substrate should be free of old plaster and any loose material and peeling paint
- Repaired areas of the surface should have the same strength and hardness as the existing substrate
- Manually apply with a stainless steel trowel and the texture is then achieved with a thin plastic trowel
- For neutralisation of the substrate apply weberpas PR SIL 1 day before application of weberpas deco SIL
- Joints should be predetermined and can be constructed by carefully butt joining the edges to achieve a seamless joint.Raised or recessed joints must be completely coated
- Application must be continuous; use the same tools and in one direction only
- Protect weberpas PR SIL from direct sun and rain during application and the drying period for minimum 2 days
- When using on ETICS system ,the HPV factor should not be under 25