weberpas PR 300Product formerly named: formerly Decofacade. 300 PR
Acrylic water based primer
weberpas PR 300 is used as a primer coat to provide the substrate with a homogenous absorption giving the treated area a uniform aspect. It is used before the application of weberpas deco 310, 330, 350 and 355 over cementitious, gypsum and wood substrates.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- UV resistance
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
Homogeneous absorption for substrate Uniform aspect
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust.
- Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufficiently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- Before the application of weberpas PR 300, moisten the substrate and wait until it becomes dry at the surface.
- weberpas PR 300 is applied using a paint brush or woolen roller
- Thinning is unnecessary, but if required to obtain desired application properties, a small amount of clean water not more than 0.5 liter/ 20 Kg pail may be added.
- Two coats are usually recommended to obtain satisfactory results applied in crossed layer. The first layer must be dry before the application of the second one