weberpremix renovProduct formerly named: formerly premix.renov
|50 kg||50 kg||50 kg||-||-||-||-||-|
Fiber reinforced - lime and cement based restoration render
Surface of application
weberpremix renov Restoration Render is a factory mixed, mineral render with excellent properties for refurbishing buildings. It is mainly designed for interior/exterior wall surfaces in old buildings and facades, heritage buildings.
- Special mix for renovation
- I ndoor and outdoor application
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance. The traces of mould joints must be levelled.
- On smooth cement based substrates, a spatter dash slurry coat should be made as a key, by using weberpremix key coat. Let it dry 3 days before plastering application
- Before application all surfaces must be dampened
- weberpremix renov is applied manually with a plastering trowel.
- Not applicable over painted or metal surfaces
- Not recommended for swimming pools
- Protect the newly applied plaster from sunshine and wind.