One coat fiber reinforced cement plaster
weberpremix SSP-200 is a fiber reinforced, portland cement based plaster containing silica fume, fibers and other admixtures that give a high strength and shrinkage controlled plaster. it is specially designed for use in one coat stucco applications to be sprayed onto dried and cured shotcrete used in Insulated Sandwich Panel System (ISPS) . For low strength requirement, our weberpremix SP-1 can be used as alternative to weberpremix SSP-200
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
special mix for high strength plaster requirements fiber reinforced for better performance
- weberpremix SSP-200 should be applied using the wet-mix process For thickness more than 50 mm, it is recommended to apply webrpremix SSP-200 in 2 layers.
- When the first coat is applied it must be directly roughened to increase bonding with the second coat
- weberpremix SSP-200 can be smoothed with a steel trowel or kept rough using wooden or plastic trowel.
- Not suitable for direct paint application Not applicable at thicknesses lower than 5mm
- weberpremix SSP-200 must be used within one hour from mixing