Ready mixed brown coat plaster
weberpremix thick is a cementitious ready mix plaster used for traditional plastering works when a high thickness of plaster is required to level the surface. Due to its content in additives, it allows better shrinkage control as well as improved workability and curing. weberpremix thick is recommended for external and internal plastering on masonry block walls, concrete surfaces, bricks and for general filling up. weberpremix thick can be applied traditionally by hand or by using plaster-spraying machines. it should not be used on ceiling or floors.
- Crack free
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Cleaner site
- Faster job
Surface of application
|50 kg||50 kg|
Can be applied from 10 to 20 mm per coat Specialized for applications on walls Cost effective
- All substrates must be clean, sound, dust free, and free from all traces of oil and laitance.
- The traces of mould joints must be levelled weberpremix thick is applied by spraying it or manually at a thickness ranging from 10 to 20 mm in one layer. if more thickness is required, the application should be done in 2 layers.The 2nd layer should be applied at least 48 hours
- After levelling, let the product set properly on the surface before any curing weberpremix thick should not to be used on ceiling or floors.
- Not applicable on painted or metal surfaces
- Protect the newly applied weberpremix thick from sunshine and wind.