Rubberized bitumen emulsion
All surfaces to which weberdry RBE-L is applied must be sound, stable with an even finish and free from dirt, dust, loose debris, grease, cracks and holes must be repaired before application of weberdry RBE-L. If the surface is dusty and/or very porous, it should be primed with a coat of weberdry RBE-L diluted with 50% of cool, clean water and allowed to dry before proceeding It is recommended that two or more coats must be applied to ensure a durable finish.
Surface of application
- Cold applied
- Easy to apply
- Applicable on a variety of substrates
- Wide range of applications
- Flexible Excellent adhesion
- If the surface is to be topped with concrete, it is recommended that it should be lightly sprinkled with sand as soon as it is laid, which will act as a protective layer
- Not to apply weberdry RBE-L to external areas in wet weather or when rain is expected in the coming 48 hours.