Cement based ready mix sprayable plaster
A high performance elastomeric waterprooﬁng membrane which combines the ability to withstand high ambient temperature with the usual characteristics of a SBS membrane of high ﬂexibility at low temperature that makes it easy to apply at sub-zero temperature.
Surface of application
Floor, Wall, Roof
|1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m||1x 10 m|
- Positive vapour barrier to water and dampness.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric agents.
- High flexibility during application at sub-zero temperature with no physical strains.
- High malleability making it entirely suitable for difficult basement and foundation works.
- High softening point allowing it to maintain shape stability at high temperatures.
- Withstand thermal shocks.
- Accommodates structural movements.
- Resistant to chemical attacks and suitable for areas subject to seaside salinity
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched Application of the product need a technical applicator