|1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m|
SBS modified bituminous membrane - Plain
Surface of application
Wall, Floor, Roof
A high performance elastomeric waterprooﬁng membrane which combines the ability to withstand high ambient temperature with the usual characteristics of a SBS membrane of high ﬂexibility at low temperature that makes it easy to apply at sub-zero temperature.
- SBS modified bituminous membrane - Plain
- Positive vapour barrier
- High flexibility at sub-zero temperature
- High softening point
- Accommodates structural movements
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and chemical attacks
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched
- Application of the product need a technical applicator