Biplas PL 4 mm
|1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m||1x10 m|
APP modified bituminous membrane - Plain
Surface of application
Wall, Floor, Roof
Biplas PL is an ideal membrane for the waterproofing of roofs, foundations, basements and footings, tanking and car parks. It can also be used for the waterproofing of terraces, wet areas, bathrooms and others.
- APP membrane - Plain surface
- Positive barrier to water and vapour
- Highly flexible
- Shape stability
- Accommodates structural movement
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and water-borne chemical attacks
- A coat of weberdry prime WB or weberdry prime SB at the rate of 200-300 g/m² should first be applied
- The membrane should first be unrolled and positioned correctly on the surface to be treated.
- Each roll should overlap the adjacent roll by 10 cm.
- Once the roll has been positioned correctly, the membrane should be rolled up again, taking care not to change its orientation.
- Need to be torched
- Application of the product need a technical applicator