weberdry 130 PR
Cement based waterproof coating
weberdry 130 PR is a cement based waterproof coating for masonry and concrete, resistant to positive and negative water pressure. It is a 2-component product: A-Powder: ready mixture of cements, fillers and admixtures. B- Mixing liquid based on resins and additives. The product is non toxic and can be in contact with drinking water. Two colours are available: weberdry 130 PR Grey/White
Surface of application
|32.5 kg||32.5 kg||32.5 kg||32.5 kg||21.5 kg||20 kg||32.5 kg||32.5 kg|
- Resistant to positive and negative water pressure
- Non toxic
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, free from grease, dust and friable matters.
- Damp down the concrete surface with clean water, but free of standing water.
- Any damage or concrete defect should be repaired in advance.
- In dry weather, wind or sunshine, take all necessary measures to prevent the coating from violent draughts.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunshine. Work in the shade if possible.