webercal stoneProduct formerly named: formerly Stone FIX
Colored mortar for mounting and grouting stones
webercal stone is a dry ready mixed mortar that requires addition of water only. It is made of hydraulic binders as cement and lime, calibrated aggregates, additives (hydrophobic agent, water retention agent...) and pigments. webercal stone is impermeable to water but permeable to vapors. This product is particularly used in mounting and grouting natural stones, and hollow blocks and bricks. It is to be applied in internal and external jobs.
- Water resistance
- Easy to apply
- External application
- Mounting block mortar
- High strength
- Crack free
- Unique esthetical style
Surface of application
|25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg||25 kg, 50 kg|
For mounting and grouting stones Compatible with old and sanded natural stones Breathable Colored
- For grouting works on existing facades prepare the substrates as follow: Remove old grouting material if any. Wash the substrate with water to dampen it before starting application of webercal stone webercal stone is applied using a stainless steel trowel
- An electric mixer with low rotation speed (<300 rpm) is recommended for mixing
- Let the mix rest for a few minutes before starting the application.
- After application, protect the freshly applied mortar from direct sun shine and cure it twice a day for 3 consecutive days.
- Moisten the substrate if it is dry at the time of application.