weberpas deco 340Product formerly named: formerly Decofacade. 340 HE
weberpas deco 340 is a ready to use one component product, based on an elastomeric acrylic aqueous dispersion containing pigments, mineral fillers and rheological additives. It can be used on properly prepared surfaces such as concrete, masonry and Exterior Insulated and Finish Systems (EIFS). It is possible to over-coat existing coatings on a mineral or synthetic resin base that are well adhered and in good condition.
weberpas deco 340 forms a protective and decorative film with permanent elasticity and excellent adhesion. weberpas deco 340 shows an exceptional resistance to extreme weather conditions. It is non-toxic and environmental friendly.
- Elastomeric film
- High resistance to extreme weather conditions
- Non toxic
- Environmental friendly
- Substrate must be clean, sound and free from greasy matters and dust. Remove all traces of paint, mould oil which may affect the adhesion.
- Before the application the substrate must be sufﬁciently cured in a way that any shrinkage has already occurred.
- All imperfections, cracks must be repaired using suitable materials from our range of products before application of weberpas deco 340
- weberpas deco 340 is applied using a cotton roll
- For smooth concrete, prime the substrate with weberpas PR 339 at least one day before application of weberpas deco 340.
- Two coats are usually required to obtain satisfactory results but additional coats can be used if required
- Thinning is unnecessary, but if required to obtain desired application properties, a small amount of clean water not more than 0.5 liter/ 18 Kg pail may be added.