weberpas PR 339Product formerly named: formerly Decofacade. 339 AEP
Acrylic elastomeric primer
weberpas PR 339 is water based acrylic co-polymer primer and bonding compound developed to assist in adhesion and preparation of smooth concrete walls for application of elastomeric materials such as weberpas deco 320 and weberpas deco 340 .This bonding primer is designed to provide excellent adhesion to smooth concrete surfaces. It prevents the elastomeric coating from peeling off from the substrate.
- Unique esthetical style
- Easy to apply
- External application
- High adhesion
- Decorative finish
- Wide range of colors
Surface of application
|20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg||20 kg|
Homogeneous absorption for substrate Uniform aspect
- The substrate must be perfectly sound, clean, dry and free from grease, oil, dust or any friable matters.
- Apply weberpas PR 339 evenly, using a brush, roller or small broom and leave to dry to a clear thin film before over coating with elastomeric paint.
- It is important that weberpas PR 339 fill every square inch of the substrate to ensure a solid bond of the paint.
- Avoid forming of puddles.
- Clean tools with water when wet.